FILMBOT FILES | FILMBOT GRIP | MIKENDO | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | POSTEROUS | CONTACT

Friday, February 2, 2007

Filmbot Fridays / Robert Lim



Dear Mother,
How are things? I've been tired, trade show, skating, etc. The 5Boro guys are out here in Cali for a little bit and we've been skating. Did you see the last Friday with Ryan Cooper. It was really good, and it seemed like a lot of dudes liked it.

This week is my ol' buddy Robert Lim. Robert and I have been skating together probably longer then anyone I know. This is a collaboration of footage from a smaller video called Kaleidoscope, his 5Boro part and some new gems. He has a ton more footage, but I think we're gonna hold out and save it for another day. Hope it makes you feel warm.

Love and Happiness,
Filmbot

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats up its me fran from tempe here at az. So wats up. i can't beleave i got a listen bord. im glad i meet you guys.

April 5, 2007 at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home