FILMBOT FILES | FILMBOT GRIP | MIKENDO | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | POSTEROUS | CONTACT

Friday, January 26, 2007

Filmbot Fridays / Ryan Cooper



How are things, are you doing good? I have been able to stay around the house lately, and skating locally. I'm heading down to ASR for the tradeshow today, so that will be fun! Were you able to see Jeff Micut's Friday last week? It passed pretty fast cause of Tampa Am, so make sure to go back and have a look.

Today's friday is Ryan Cooper from Chattanooga, Tenn, the quietest guy I know. Mark introduced him to me when came out here a month ago to skate in the warm winter weather. Here is what he filmed while in Cali, lemme know if you really enjoyed it.

Well rested,
Filmbot

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your clean style it's amazing.

February 11, 2007 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell yeah i liked it this is my nigga. I just got tohang with him more before he goes pro. - Dylan

February 15, 2007 at 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i skate with this guy in chattanooga all the time hes f'n great.i liked that switch hardflip down the big f'n set.

February 23, 2007 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home