FILMBOT FILES | FILMBOT GRIP | MIKENDO | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | POSTEROUS | CONTACT

Friday, December 15, 2006

Filmbot Fridays / Ezekiel in Hawaii



Hi Mom,

I know I haven't written in a while. I've been soo busy lately. Traveling everywhere with contests, meeting new friends and just skating daily.

I'm out here in Hawaii again. Hawaii seriously loves the Ezekiel team. They paid for us to fly out there twice in 6 months. So we are again, EZEKIEL in HAWAII, and mom, I'm telling you, it was COCONUTS. I'm here with Louie Barletta, Jason Wakuzawa and my new buddy, this ripper Sean Conover. Rumor has it, he did some amazing trick down Wilshire 15.

Mom, I cant believe how much fun I'm having on this trip, the sun, the girls, the skateparks. It was the most relaxing vacation.. err, i mean JOB I've ever had to do.

Love from Hawaii,
FILMBOT

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger bwstofko said...

Yo dude. I was curious to the artist that did the baby went to Amsterdam song. Thanks a lot man. One love.

January 25, 2007 at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home