FILMBOT FILES | FILMBOT GRIP | MIKENDO | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | POSTEROUS | CONTACT

Friday, December 22, 2006

Filmbot Fridays / Nate Roline



Dear Mom,

Hawaii was damn amazing. I seriously can't wait to go back!

Unfortunately, I took a direct flight from sunny Hawai'i to frozen Edmonton Canada. What was I thinking? It's snowing and below zero here, and all I can manage to do is make hot tea and sulk about why I ever left Hawaii. Even the girls are covered up with scarves and toques, so now I'm really bumbed.

But the good thing is I'm hanging out with Nate Roline, a canuck with the smoothest style in all of Alberta. He gets stuff from C1rca, Royal, Mystery Skateboards, Whyte Wheels, Red Dragon Apparel and Plush skateshop.

I'll write again when i defrost my fingers and the ink in my pen thaws.

Frozen with Love,
FILMBOT

filmers : Liam Mitchell & Nick Zinger

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nate f**kin rips! hey wats the song and whos it by

January 1, 2007 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home