FILMBOT FILES | FILMBOT GRIP | MIKENDO | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | POSTEROUS | CONTACT

Friday, April 13, 2007

Filmbot Fridays / Randy Ploesser



Dear Mother,
I've been having rough nights lately, working tons, skate all day, editing all night. Sigh.. Did you enjoy the Hollywood Smokebreak Special, and thanks for the soup!

Randy Ploesser one of the new Birdhouse Am's and seriously, I love his skating.

I originally met him back during my very first trip to Barcelona in 2003. Randy was out there with all his St. Louis crew skating their summer away. Since then, he's moved out to Cali, ripped some spots and grabbed some sponsors. I'm psyched on his new video part, especially since I can bring it to you on Filmbot Fridays!

This is his guest part in Girl Talk. From a new skateboard company called Pretty Skateboards.Video filmed and edited by David Uthus.

Go to: prettyskateboards.com.

Watching again,
Filmbot

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home